Manual testing is good for starting things but to me limiting your skills just in this domain is not a wise choice .
Reasons for that are :
- To excel in IT continuous learning is must thing .
- Automation Load and security testing are disciplines of STE domain if you wont learn some one else will and you will be behind them when competing for a job .
- To grow your importance in team you must possess more and more skills just being a manual tester means you have only one skill.
- A time will come when you and a guy which was your junior would mean same to management when you both are simple manual testers .
- Larger you will have skill set in your armory larger will you have reputation in market.
At last i would say don’t just sit behind don’t back your self from these skills simply try again and gain one day you will be an expert in these skills too . Happy learning 🙂